Practical applications for unmanned aircraft systems, or drones, are taking off in 2017 and they offer broadcasters multiple cost-effective business solutions.
In this webcast we will present the current and future regulations governing drone usage; review the process and methods for utilizing drones for electronic news gathering (ENG); and detail other real-world uses such as drone inclusion in tower maintenance programs and live event promotions.
Our Panel Includes:
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jeff Rose, Chief Unmanned Aircraft Systems Pilot, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- David Sirak, Director of News Technology, Cox Media Group Orlando
- Sam Wallington, Vice President of Engineering, Educational Media Foundation
- Skip Pizzi, Vice President, Technology, Education and Outreach NAB (moderator)